Best Treatment Center For Schizophrenia
Your Search For A Healthy Mind Ends Right Here!
Your Search For A Healthy Mind Ends Right Here!
Schizophrenia is a cerebral disorder that affects 1 out of 100 people. Although the cause of this particular disorder is pretty unknown, experts have provided evidence that the environment and genetics can bring abnormalities within the brain's chemistry.
Well, this is what turns out to be the prime reason behind schizophrenia. The disorder causes false beliefs, delusions, extremely disordered behaviour and thoughts in an individual.
People with schizophrenia find it difficult to live a normal life mainly because they experience unusual things and think irrationally. For such reasons, it's essential to obtain the correct treatment, and we, the Abhasa family, will surely provide an outstanding one. We make sure to offer an exceptional service when providing treatment and medication to individuals who have schizophrenia.
Your One-Stop Destination For A Calm Mind!
Given below are the signs or symptoms of schizophrenia, which individuals should know about. Take a look!
Individuals who have developed the positive symptoms of schizophrenia will completely lose touch with reality and reside within a fictional realm. We believe that it's not that easy to notice the positive symptoms of schizophrenia, but communicating with the patient will show signs like:
- Delusions. [Believing awkward things]
- Movement Disorders. [Catatonic systems: Where the patient doesn't respond to others and repeats unusual body movement.]
- Hallucinations. [Hearing voices, smelling things, seeing and feeling things, which ordinary people cannot observe]
- Thought-Disorders. [Cannot think logically]
People who carry the negative symptoms of schizophrenia will find it pretty tricky or challenging to conduct all their daily activities. These are the symptoms they would experience:
- Experience difficulty in learning things.
- Become socially withdrawn.
- Discontentment or Displeasure.
- Cannot express things adequately.
- Finding it difficult to plan out all the activities.
Under this particular section, you will learn about the cognitive symptoms of schizophrenia. These symptoms are:
- Losing the skills of understanding.
- Losing the skills of decision making.
- Experiencing memory disorder.
- Completing failing to pay full attention.
ABHASA: The Name To Rely On
When proper treatment of schizophrenia is not provided, it can give birth to severe problems. These problems will surely affect all the areas of life. We have provided some of the main issues, which a patient with schizophrenia will face. Please check below.
- Aggressive behavior.
- Thought of suicide and trying to commit suicide.
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder [OCD] and Anxiety disorder.
- Medial and health problems.
- Abuse of drugs and alcohol, which includes nicotine.
- Social isolation.
- Homelessness and financial problems.
- Being victimized.
- Inability to attend school, college, or work.
YOUR PATH TO RECOVERY
Being one of the leading schizophrenia rehab centers, we offer psychological rehabilitation programs to patients who have schizophrenia. We ensure that our clients retrieve their self-esteem, balance, and confidence within their lifestyle by offering them various psychological rehabilitation practices. Some of these practices include:
- Art activities, such as clay making and drawing.
- We also offer medications, which will allow the patients to have reasonable control over their minds, thoughts, and body.
- Yoga will provide significant improvement to people who are diagnosed with schizophrenia. It will lessen the levels of negative symptoms, enhance mood disorders, and many other things.
- Our dance therapies will allow the patients to have excellent control over the unusual and repetitive emotions and actions and increase the social activities.
- We also take the help of music as we believe that it stands out as an excellent healer. It will lessen the levels of depression and anxiety within a patient with a schizophrenia condition.
ABHASA Extends Holistic Care: Your Address For Complete Recovery
As a reputed schizophrenia rehabilitation center, we offer some of the best and world-class facilities to all our clients. To know what these facilities are, please check the points below.
- Organic and Healthy Food: Healthy food stands out as a catalyst for a healthy mind. It will donate heavily towards overall emotional and physical well-being by a temporary diet and long-term lifestyle change. We have fresh and organic food products, which are rich in nutrients.
- Security: Our rehab center has 24-hours of surveillance cameras and security guards, which will surely ensure the safety of all our clients. Our clients will be completely safe from both emotional and physical levels.
- Entertainment and Recreational Activities: We have a wide range of recreational activities, which are completely customized according to the client's preferences. They can engage themselves by watching movies, playing indoor games, gym, gardening, reading, and yoga.
Love, support, and care are three things, which we from Abhasa have in-store. We offer the utmost care and support to individuals who have decided to receive proper treatment for schizophrenia and lend our hands towards the best things in life.
We have the experience and understanding to address the root cause of the problem, and we get it done with the help of proper diet, therapy, and various other physical activities.
We have a selective number of individuals on the team who are qualified, reliable, and experienced enough to provide personalized care to all our clients.
We provide a wide range of treatment methods for people who have schizophrenia. Here are some of the treatments, which our clients will come across.
- Medication: To have proper control over the condition, we provide antipsychotic drugs, which act perfectly on neurotransmitters where dopamine and serotonin are used.
- Psychological Treatment: Our psychological treatment includes family therapy, which includes educating all the families about schizophrenia, social skill training, which contains communication.
Is Schizophrenia curable?01.
When will my treatment start?02.
ABHASA ALL THE WAY
We, from Abhasa, will provide outstanding care and treatment to all our clients suffering from schizophrenia. Our crew of well-trained and skilled doctors, nurses, counselors, and psychiatrists are available 24x7 to provide care to our clients. Please get in touch with us through our contact number or mail.
Schizophrenia cannot be completely cured but can be treated and managed with the help of medications with the support of various psychotherapies and support of family. We at Abhasa with the support of phycologists find Early diagnosis of schizophrenia will help in better management of the symptoms by implementing a comprehensive residential treatment plan based on individual’s needs.