Generalized anxiety disorder
Choose Abhasa to stop worrying about GAD!
Generalized anxiety disorder, or GAD, is where the affected patients worry uncontrollably about general events and situations. It has another name – chronic anxiety neurosis.
It is common to worry about certain things in your life. However, in GAD, you will worry about it without control and often without any need. Like, everyone worries about their finances once in a while – which a GAD patient will continue worrying about several times a day for multiple months. This anxiety can occur even when there is no reason –and often the patient is aware of this.
Although, cases where the people are not aware of the reason also happens. In these situations, the patients usually report a general inability to calm themselves down or a continued feeling of something terrible about to happen.
The GAD patients face this unnecessary and unrealistic worry frequently and face problems in their daily activities and relationship because of it. We at Abhasa provide generalized anxiety disorder treatment in a calm and serene environment.
Treatment from the root for generalized anxiety disorder
Experts define GAD as a persistent condition where the patient worries unnecessarily about trivial things for an extended time. Although worrying is typical for the general population, a GAD patient will become anxious about it and continue worrying for months. This condition has similar symptoms with panic disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and other mood disorders. Anxiety occurring due to GAD will interfere with daily activities or relationships. Learning new skills, making lifestyle changes, and applying coping mechanisms will help generalized anxiety disorder treatment.
Choose first-class treatment and care for GAD
Our experienced team of physicians, psychologists, and medical assistants observe the symptoms in the patients and determine the most effective generalized anxiety disorder treatment. GAD symptoms are often similar to other mood disorders. Our proficient caregivers discern and study the symptoms to provide the most appropriate treatment. The symptoms of GAD are listed below:
- Insistent distress or anxiety about topics blown out of proportion.
- Overthinking strategies and results to all conceivable worst-case outcomes.
- Falsely and erroneously perceiving situations and events as threatening.
- Struggling in handling indecision.
- Uncertainty and intense fear of making the wrong decision.
- Inability to let go of a concern.
- Failure to unwind, feeling of impatience, and constantly feeling on edge.
- Trouble in concentrating, or the sense of the mind “going blank.” .
The constant mental worrying gives rise to specific physical symptoms, such as:
- Problem in sleeping.
- Aches and tension in muscles.
- Shuddering or feeling twitchy.
- Jumpiness or getting alarmed easily.
- Nausea, diarrhea, or irritable bowel syndrome.
At times, the patient may worry about something that has no apparent importance at that moment. However, this constant worrying can adversely affect the patient’s lifestyle or social interactions. At Abhasa, we look after all the reasons and provide the most effective personalized generalized anxiety disorder treatment.
Children and teenagers can also get affected by GAD. In this stressful life, they start worrying too much about their studies or the future, which can result in GAD. Their worries may range from the performance at school, the safety of the family members, punctuality, natural disaster, and many others. In them, the symptoms may manifest as:
- Feeling exceedingly nervous about fitting in.
- Being a perfectionist.
- Needing a lot of encouragement about performance.
- Having regular stomach aches or other bodily objections.
- Avoiding social situations – like going to school.
- Constantly Repeating tasks because they are not flawless.
- Spending too much time doing homework.
- Low confidence.
- Making every effort for approval. indecisiveness
Contact us for generalized anxiety disorder treatment if you feel that these problems affect your social performance or have suicidal thoughts.
Your days of GAD-laden worries are over!
GAD is a psychological disorder where the affected patients worry excessively about trivial things –and often keep worrying for a long time. The patient may experience irritability, fatigue, muscle pains, jumpiness, and excessive perspiration.
These developments force the patient to suffer from reduced social routine and diminished performance in the workplace and family life.
Nausea and irritable bowel syndrome are also common. At Abhasa, we look beyond the apparent signs and conduct an in-depth diagnosis to provide the best-generalized anxiety disorder treatment.
Let Abhasa take care of your GAD
If you or others are suffering from GAD, you should visit our recovery center. We at Abhasa provide exceptional and world-class generalized anxiety disorder treatment designed to help the patients get better speedily. Our GAD treatment plans are personalized, scientific, and designed with empathy for the patients’ troubles.
- We provide an all-around holistic treatment regimen designed to reduce stress and increase confidence in the patients
- We also offer psychotherapy sessions to find the trigger of the problem and strengthen the client's resolve. We ensure the best physical and psychological improvement of our patients.
We are here to get rid of your GAD!
Experts follow various methods to treat GAD. We employ a customized, patient-specific method to treat our GAD patients. Our comprehensive treatment regimen is designed to provide comprehensive physical and mental care for our patients. We offer the following facilities to treat our GAD patients:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT):Our accomplished psychotherapists work to identify anxiety triggers and work with the patients to discover the root cause. They help the patients calm themselves when the distressing thoughts start and talk with them to change their perception towards life gradually.
- Medications: Along with CBT, our doctors also provide appropriate medicines for GAD patients. We have access to new-age anti-anxiety and anti-depressants for generalized anxiety disorder treatment and use them on an as-needed basis.
- Stress-free environment: We have indoor and outdoor games and gyms to ensure a complete physical and mental improvement in a stress-free environment.
Which is the best treatment for GAD?01.
Are there any risks with GAD treatment?02.
We provide patient-centric and personalized generalized anxiety disorder treatment programs for our patients. We ensure the satisfaction and efficacy of the patients with our services. If you wish to have an effective treatment for GAD, contact us at Abhasa for any information.