Best Anorexia Nervosa Treatment Center India
Weight Loss Because Of Eating Disorders?
Best Eating Disorder Treatment Center
Weight Loss Because Of Eating Disorders? You Are Just One Step Away From The Right Treatment
Several people stress about gaining more weight. However, some people tend to make such stress turn into an obsession, leading to a medical condition called anorexia nervosa. In this condition, the individual deals with an eating disorder that results in significant weight loss. An individual with this disorder survives with insufficient calorie intake.
However, people can contact one of the best anorexia nervosa treatment centers, like ours, to provide treatment for quick recovery.
Our Treatment Care Solution Works Like A Magic Spell!
Individuals having anorexia nervosa incurs the eating habit of extremely low-calorie meals due to their extreme fear of weight gain. Their feeling of the satisfaction arises when they lose weight. Such individuals may also seem to perform exercises more than needed. Anorexia Nervosa treatment mostly diagnoses adolescent women, but it's used to diagnose younger and older women, and men too.
Anorexia, similar to all eating disorders, can adversely affect your life and make it challenging to overcome or recover. If left untreated, it can worsen the health condition and may even become fatal. This is why we at Abhasa provide world-class treatment options for anorexia nervosa to cure our patients quickly and efficiently.
Goodbye To The Fear Of Weight Gain For A Healthy Lifestyle!
Anorexia nervosa symptoms range from extremely low-calorie intake to an excessive exercise routine for weight loss. Some of the common symptoms are:
- Hair thinning or falling.
- Three or more than three cycles with no period.
- Low blood pressure.
- Incapability to maintain average body weight.
- Yellow or blotchy skin with soft, fine hairs.
- Dry skin.
Some behavioral changes that act as symptoms are:
- Depressed mood.
- Using diet pills or diuretics.
- Exercising excessively.
- Inactive social presence.
- Pushing food around the plate instead of eating.
- Hunger denial.
Do You Know How Anorexia Nervosa Affects Your Healthy Lifestyle? Check Here!
Anorexia includes several complications and problems that can affect a person's life. Several types of anorexia nervosa have different kinds of adverse effects. Despite being fatal, there are some other problems associated with this condition, such as:
- Muscle loss.
- Bone loss, increasing chances of fractures.
- Lower testosterone levels in males.
- Absence of period in females.
- Cardiovascular problems like abnormal heart rhythms.
- Kidney problems.
- Gastrointestinal problems like constipation.
- Electrolyte abnormalities.
If an individual with anorexia turns into drastically malnourished, each living organ inside the frame will go through harm, inclusive of the heart, mind, and kidneys. it is exceptional to choose one of the most effective treatment options for anorexia nervosa before it's too late to recover.
Apart from the physical problems, anorexia nervosa causes some severe mental health disturbances too, like:
- Personality disorder.
- Alcohol and drug abuse.
- Depression, anxiety and mood disorders.
- Suicidal thoughts or attempts.
- Obsessive-compulsive disorders.
The Abhasa Treatment Regime
If you want a way out and are looking for anorexia nervosa treatment centers, our treatment care solutions are the right choice for you. Your physical as well as mental problems associated with this disorder, will be taken care of by our world-class expert doctors and therapists, supported by professionally trained staff.
We at Abhasa ensure the best Maudsley anorexia nervosa treatment for adults at reasonable prices. Our team of expert professionals provides the best treatment plan for anorexia nervosa to cure the patients as quickly as possible. We aim to stay together with the client until they get back into their best shape and fitness.
Care and Healing: Just One Tap Away!
We at Abhasa Rehab Centre focus on becoming one of the most efficient nutritional rehabilitation for anorexia nervosa patients. We aim to trigger the root causes of the problem, which are mental health and eating habits. Our doctors strive to give the best nutritional diet plan that recovers the patient's shape and fitness within months, whereas our therapists dedicate their time to curb the person's mental problems.
As one of the best rehab for anorexia nervosa, some of our facilities include:
- 24/7 customer support service from a team of trained and expert staff
- Medically associated online treatment programs.
- Personalized treatment from therapists and doctors to meet your explicit needs.
- Implementing the latest therapeutic regimens with extra effective treatment options.
- A silent, mind-easing, peaceful, and serene place for the patients to relax.
- Confidentiality for the entire treatment procedure.
- Determined and dedicated medical professionals with skill training and expertise.
We at Abhasa ensure the best treatment for anorexia nervosa with our nutritional rehabilitative treatment procedure along with continuous therapy and counseling sessions.
Some of our activities that give the best experience to the clients include:
- Personalized therapy programs with counseling and guided acclimatization.
- Regular medical evaluation to report progress.
- Comfortable personal living accommodation.
- Healthy, delicious, and nutritious meals with high calorific value 5-6 times a day, depending on the diet given by the doctor.
- Quick and fast admission process.
- Easy, safe, convenient, reliable, and hassle-free payment options.
- Comprehensive aftercare plan for residential treatment.
- Customizability for the overall treatment procedure.
Take One More Step To Avail Our Best Treatment Plans!
Whether you want residential treatment or family-based treatment for anorexia nervosa, we at Abhasa Rehab Centre are always ready with our nutritional recovery treatment plan along with the other therapy and counseling routine for the quick recovery and optimal care of the clients. A few of our treatment techniques include:
- Optimal diet plan with high calorific meals.
- Holistic treatment approaches such as meditation and mental exercises.
- Management for co-occurring disorders or dual diagnosis.
- Universal 12-step programs.
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT).
- Family therapy.
- Motivational enhancement therapy (MET).
- Residential, spiritual, and holistic therapy.
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT).
How long does it take to recover entirely from anorexia nervosa?01.
Is Abhasa reliable?02.
We at Abhasa are always present for our client's recovery. No worries if you catch the symptoms, we are there to help you right here! Since we are available 24/7, you can give us a call anytime to avail of our exceptional treatment programs for anorexia.